Facility Membership includes:
Access to Exclusive Information:
- Subscription to Mass Senior Care’s weekly electronic newsletter E-News Update for facility staff
- Timely updates on long term care policy, regulatory and legislative developments
- Access to the Members Only, password protected section of Mass Senior Care's website for updates on reimbursement, regulatory, senior care policy and professional development
- Representation on key clinical, regulatory, workforce and policy committees and work groups
- Access to Mass Senior Care staff for information and assistance on reimbursement, regulatory, clinical, marketing, public relations, legislative and labor and workforce issues.
- Effective representation and advocacy of member concerns on legislative and regulatory issues before the Massachusetts Legislature, state and federal agencies, and the U.S. Congress.
Workforce Development Support:
- Access to annual Wage and Benefit data collected through surveys of nursing facility members.
- Job Postings: The exclusive ability to post job listings on Mass Senior Care’s website
- Scholarships: Opportunity for employees to apply for scholarships awarded by the Massachusetts Senior Care Foundation, Mass Senior Care’s nonprofit education and research arm.
- Opportunity to participate in professional groups for directors of nursing, activity directors, human resource personnel, social workers and clinical staff
- Consumer information highlighted on www.maseniorcare.org
- Comprehensive facility listing on our website; interactive facility locator tool
- Link to each member facility website
- Outreach and education on long term care for seniors and their families, governmental agencies and other health care organizations seeking information and guidance on long term care decisions.
- CEU education programs sponsored by Mass Senior Care
- Selected training materials from the American Health Care Association (AHCA)
- Shipping Management Service through PartnerSHIP
- Online Communications services through CommPartners
- Apparel through Land’s End
- GERO NURSE PREP course and materials
Want to talk about Membership? Contact Jennifer Chen at Mass Senior Care's office at 617-558-0202, ext. 239.